- Automatic Success/Failure: Some card effects make an investigator automatically succeed or automatically fail a skill test. If this occurs, depending on the timing of such an effect, certain steps of the skill test may be skipped in their entirety.
- If it is known that an investigator automatically succeeds or fails at a skill test before Step 3 (“Reveal Chaos Token”) occurs, that step is skipped, along with Step 4. No chaos token(s) are revealed from the chaos bag, and the investigator immediately moves to Step 5. All other steps of the skill test resolve as normal.
- If a chaos token effect causes an investigator to automatically succeed or fail at a skill test, continue with Steps 3 and 4, as normal. - FAQ, v.1.7, March 2020
Each infested location gains: ": Test (X) to attempt to seal the rift. X is this location's shroud. Investigators at this location may spend 1 clues, as a group, to automatically succeed. If you succeed, replace the damage token on this location with a horror token. For the remainder of the game, this location cannot become infested."
Objective - If there are no infested locations in play, advance.
The Next Step - Reverso
Check Campaign Log.
- If Dr. Maheswaran joined the investigation and she was in play when the scenario ended, (→R1).
- If Dr. Maheswaran joined the investigation and she was not in play when the scenario ended, (→R2).
- If Dr. Maheswaran stayed with her patients , (→R3).
No review yet for this card.