The serpent’s sword had left a small cut on the boxer’s ear. It scared him more than it hurt him. After being in the ring with Bruiser Houlihan for eight rounds, Nathan knew his way around a beating. “The passage to the left. That’s where he came out of.” As Nathan readied his survival knife, Detective Luxley shot the beast in the head.
Rápido. Juega esta carta después de que recibas daño del ataque de un Enemigo.
Descubre 2 pistas en tu Lugar.
This Card looks to good to be true. Really, this card does it all. It costs just 1 resource, it does not require a skill test, it is good for 2 cllues even? It is in the same class like
- [Intel Report](/card/05111)
- [Scene of the Crime](/card/04103)
- [Drawn to the Flame](/card/01064)
- [Sharp Vision](/card/06204)
- [Read the Signs](/card/06117)
The main difference is the XP required, this one costs 2 while all the others costs 0-1. It is a fair price in my opinion though, when you look at the advantages. All you have to do is getting attacked by a bad guy and usually there are alway some 1 damage monsters around you can use. Intel Report costs a fortune, Scene of the Crime is much more situational in my opinion, Drawn to the Flame grants you an additional encounter card draw while Sharp Vision and Read the Signs both require a test. Well, I am not saying that those cards are bad - in fact they are probably really good but the guardian class has another card now in it's arsenal to autoclue for 2 clues at just 1 penny (and a damage), in my opinion, that is really strong.
Take a hit. Get clues. This card is ridiculously good (compare it to, say, Intel Report). But there is a couple mechanics to keep in mind of.
1) It has to be damage! A spooky type of enemy that deals no damage wont let you trigger this!
2) You cannot prevent the damage, it has to be at least 1 damage not negated and not resisted, so a Flesh Ward for example blocking a 1 damage attack would render this unplayable.
3) It has to be an attack, so any effects enemies might cause that deal damage dont count, only actual attacks.
So yeah, with those conditions cleared, have fun with your clues!