|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|Dark Horse Lola Plays 'em All||116||96||29||1.0|
Django · 1972
This is a high XP Lola deck i've created for myself. I'll create a 0 XP version later, with upgrade advice.
- Her Weakness only discards cards in play, not your hand or deck. (see "ability" under "rules").
- Lola's class restriction does not apply to effects that "put a card into play" like Flare or Sleight of Hand.
- Flare is not exiled, if you didn't find an ally card among the 9 cards drawn.
Super Nova: This deck can combo a single turn with 9 actions and Will to Survive on all tests:
- You need Police Badge and Leo De Luca in play.
- Ended your previous turn as .
- Start your turn by sacrificing Police Badge to gain 2 actions and switch to (lolas ability)
- Play Ace in the Hole and Improvisation, switching to and reducing your next cards cost by 3...
- Play Will to Survive for 1 ressource and have fun!
- Nova cards can be used indivually, they're also very strong on their own.
- Like @narsil0420's lola deck, focuses on constant boost cards outside your main classes: Beat Cop boosts fight, while Dr. Milan Christopher and Magnifying Glass help with investigations.
- Switch to rogue for combat and survivor for anything else.
- Use "search for card" effects to get important assets while avoiding your weakness: Prepared for the Worst for a weapon, Flare for allies and No Stone Unturned for anything else.
- Mulligan Priority: weapon, boost and any "search" card, preferrably Flare.
- While you have no assets in play, Crisis of Identity can't harm you, so use your first turn to fill your hand with Preposterous Sketches, Prepared for the Worst, No Stone Unturned or simply drawing cards.
- The deck has 4 hand slot items for redundancy. You should play one weapon and one boost.
- Play Knife only, if you have no other weapon.
- Resourceful can recover Lucky!, Flare and Will to Survive. Will to Survive is very expensive at 4, so avoid this. [Flare can only be recovered, if it wasn't exiled (by commiting).
- Emergency Cache, Perception and Guts: You may draw Crisis of Identity, so check your class before using these.
- Beat Cop and Dr. Milan Christopher: We don't use their abilities, they're here for the stat boosts and soak.
- Lockpicks and Magnifying Glass: Play the card you draw first. Don't save charges on Lockpicks, replace with Magnifying Glass when used up.
- Prepared for the Worst, Preposterous Sketches and No Stone Unturned: These cards accelerate your setup and early game. In mid to late game rather commit them, to avoid losing or assets to your weakness.
- Improvisation: This card may draw your weakness, so choose your new class carefully.
- Overpower: I didn't incldue this card, because you may draw your weakness, so lola forgets how to use her weapon or wrestle a bear.