- You can use fast actions as many times as you want, as long as you can pay the cost; there is no limit.
Gasta 1 recurso: Recibes +1 [will] para esta prueba de habilidad.
Gasta 1 recurso: Recibes +1 para esta prueba de habilidad.
Physical Training, Hyperawareness, Hard Knocks, Arcane Studies, Dig Deep - they all have something in common: all these cards give you temporary boosts to individual skill tests at the cost of resources.
The inclusion of these cards is closely related to your investigator's economy. With the new card, Dark Horse, you may plan to stay poor as a church mouse and cards like this can help you with that. Or, on the contrary, if you are living the dream, and some investigators proverbial float in resources, you can afford to bundle Hard Knocks+Arcane Studies or Physical Training+Hyperawareness to boost all your skills! In short, keep your hands off if you don't have action-free income!
If you are interested in the discussion, i would recommend this thread to you. Jenny Barnes most likely uses Arcane Studies with ease, but splashes in Agnes Baker, Daisy Walker and Rex Murphy builds aren't unusual, too, thanks to the willpower raise.
- Reliant boosting flexibility. Depending on the difficulty level and the test's danger level, you can boost as much as barely is needed (roughly +2 over your baseline) or sink all your money in it.
- Theoretically unlimited uses.
- The asset stays in play. From the moment you play this, you are forearmed.
- It does not need to be slotted.
- Goes well along with Dark Horse. Also combines perfectly with cards that have an additional effect if you overfulfill: List
- You have to find it in your deck, it lacks the Permanent trait.
- Resource-hungry asset (install and activation).
- Only helps the investigator who plays it.