I played hollow eyes in my caster daisy deck in a 2 seeker game (rex was using the insecticist) and i really like her, for her static boost and ability. Knowing what encouter card is coming and preparing for it can save you.
- Compared to Scrying, activating her is a free action and she does not have charges.
- In multiplayer, you can look at the next encounter card during any player window (if she is not exhausted). So if a player draws an encounter card with a skill test, you can look at the next card. This may be helpful to protect a specific player. However if the player before him does not open a player window, her ability may be wasted for that turn.
- Tr"Ashcan" Pete's smelling salts also work on her.
- Her bonus is a good for Jim Culver's balanced stats, so he saved charges on Rite of Seeking for higher shroud locations
- Her bonus does not help agnes so much, as her is rather low. You can compensate this, with other cards, like Perception, Flashlight, "Look what I found!" or Rise.
Dealing with her doom:
- Moonlight Ritual can remove all doom on her. As a spell, her friend can find it (use Charisma to have both hollow eyes and her friend in play at the same time).
- Her ability does not advance the agenda, so her doom does not matter, if the agenda would advance the next turn anyway.
- If you discard her before the agenda advances, her doom will not matter. However she costs many ressources to play, so this is a waste. Smoking Pipe is a quick way to dispose her or her friend. You can also show her some Forbidden Knowledge to make her run away.