Here are a few cards you may be interested to look at if you wanna slam around this bad boy:
• Relentless that can be recurred by Yorick to turn all these silly damages into resources, that you can spend with Scrapper to boost the smaller attack, or in Plucky (3) to investigate when there are no other enemies. Keen Eye covers for both in .
• Safeguard (2) so that you can save all the moving actions, and simply spend your turns eradicating everything that you collected on behalf of your teammates.
• Drawing Thin to turn the ridiculous +5 into resources/card draw.
• Live and Learn and Oops! as mentioned, especially paired with Drawing Thin to one-shot big bosses. It was correctly mentioned that you can use 2 Live and Learn on the same failed test, and even use Resourceful while doing the new test of Live and Learn to get it back and so on.
• Well Prepared for a +4 +1 damage, ammo-free weapon. You can also use it on Plucky (3) is you took it too for a good capacity to discover clues on empty turns.
• Riot Whistle to engage the enemies that your teammates draw and still have the 3 available to kill the threat without risking the 360--No-Scope on your partner in crime.
• Police Badge for the extra 2 actions that allow you to use the big hit and still have 2 actions to play. Also helps you with Well Prepared against tests.
• Nightmare Bauble and Eucatastrophe can also give you a little safety net against friendly fire.
• Jury-Rig for the 1 attack.
• Prepared for the Worst of course to find it.
• Nine of Rods to find more enemies to turn into jam
• Brand of Cthugha potentially for 1 hp attacks.
• Unrelenting to get 2 cards since you don't mind cancelling the better tokens
• Brute Force as a safety weapon for 3 health enemies when you have only one action.
• Galvanize that you can use on a Beat Cop (2) to get an extra action for an extra attack and an extra testless damage, resulting in 10 damages in 1 turn.
• Scavenging so that you can play the first one that you draw and commit the second one on the small attack, and get it back to your hand whenever you would succeed an investigation by 2 or more.
• Lucky Cigarette Case (0) of course, and if your teammate is Bob Jenkins, Lucky Cigarette Case (3).
• Shortcut/Pathfinder to move and hit
• Some succeed by shenanigans like Gregory Gry, "Watch this!" or All In that you can commit on your mate that is playing the Sledgehammer (4).
Feel free to tell me in the comments other good synergies and I'll update that review!