|Card draw simulator|
Odds: 0% – 0% – 0% more
|None. Self-made deck here.|
|Sefina TTS Start for Haste-Makes-Wasted||0||0||0||1.0|
Taevus · 97
Upgrade Note: Really pretty decked out at this point. I opted for all the cash options, but again if it's not been an issue you can opt for some of the biggies: The Gold Pocket Watch, Double, Double, Double or Nothing, etc.
Pick up Ornate Bow quickly, use spells that add Sefina's great 4 to events. Upgrade into better cash and turn efficiency. Explore, evade, and flex clues/baddies.
Damage Will be really weak round 1.
- Backstab - this gets ditched immediately for the bow.
- Ornate Bow: your first upgrade. We'll be picking up Haste quickly to be able to Shoot Reload Shoot all in 2 turns, significantly compensating (if not fully eliminating) the bow's main drawback.
- Spectral Razor stars at a 6 , and can be boosted with wither or . "Watch this!" is a +2 and Emergency Cache together. This makes it superior to Shrivelling or Storm of Spirits in most circumstances.
- Non-test events: Intel Report & Drawn to the Flame, the latter replaced as cash is easier to come by.
- Read the Signs a good event that can use "Watch this!", though only for a +1 (the cash can still make this worth it).
- Lola Santiago is an early upgrade that boosts , and lets you buy clues with no test or action. Can replace Drawn to the Flame. Let Lola buy the cheap shrouds, and pay Intel Report for the high ones.
- Emergency Cache > Hot Streak > Hot Streak.
- Lone Wolf: With all your extra turns, Elusive, Open Gate, and your overall role to pick off clues, baddies, and random tests while your main seeker and fighter are hunkered down, you are likely to be all over the board. May get replaced later.
- "Watch this!": just don't blow it. Time Warp will eventually safeguard us.
- Another Day, Another Dollar. Great card to get you 100% reliable cash when you need it most. Way better than Leo De Luca, as you'll get the full benefit every time on round one. Can be worth two copies.
- Lucky Cigarette Case isn't critical, but will help us with passive draw. Since Stars of Hyades keeps getting reshuffled into your deck, your one copy of Quantum Flux can fill your deck back up (one copy is enough as you only want it once you're through most of your deck).
- Double, Double is a late upgrade that goes great with Hot Streak. Luxury card that's awesome, but undependable and non-critical.
- Elusive, Open Gate, Ethereal Form, Deny Existence, Time Warp. Narrow Escape can useful for shooting an enemy you're engaged with and need to reload.
Streetwise should help with about everything.
The Moon • XVIII. Nice static boost. Possible free play if in your first 13 cards.
Suggestion/Suggestion: Great options for an always-available evade option. Sefina tests at a base 8, so it's really hard to fail. The cheap version is fantastic, the expensive one a luxury. Competes with Double, Double (which is crazy expensive).
Empower Self/Empower Self/Empower Self. Ultimately, you would really only care about the last line that lets you boost a skill +2 on one test/round. That's very strong, but it will be hard to draw the right one, take an action to play each one, and pay 3 for each one. Even though it's cheap xp-wise due to Myriad, I think this will be too hard to count on.
If you get to the end and have XP to burn The Gold Pocket Watch can help skip a brutal mythos phase in the last scenario or two.
Ward of Protection is always welcome.